Accessibility Statement for Apex Communications Network
This is an accessibility statement from Apex Communications Network ltd..
Measures to Support Accessibility
Apex Communications Network Ltd. takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of Apex Communications Network:
Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
Appoint an accessibility officer.
Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
Include people with disabilities in the design process.
Consult with accessibility professional to understand and implement up-to-date accessibility measures.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Apex Communications Network is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. We are continuously working to make our experiences more inclusive and accessible for everyone including our websites, social media channels, communities, documents, and any other internal and external digital materials.
Additional Accessibility Considerations
We aim to meet as many of the WCAG guidelines as possible while also incorporating user feedback into the design and function of the website and other digital materials.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Apex Communications Network. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Apex Communications Network:
- Alternate Email: email@example.com
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days. When providing feedback we encourage everyone to share as much detail about the barriers encountered as possible so that we can recreate and eliminate any barriers for our users.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of Apex Communications Network, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Apex Communications Network:
- Social media elements such as buttons, live feeds, and media: Some elements related to social media have restricted control of the elements which limits accessibility measures. The issue occurs due to closed templates on the Square Space platform or limited flexibility in third-party integrations. We are developing alternatives and exploring other third-party providers with more customizable accessible integration. If you have difficulty finding, engaging, or interacting with any of the social media elements, please reach out using the phone number provided above and we will connect you to the desired content channels and pieces of content.
- Header Navigation Menu Dropdowns: Due to the theme we have used to build and design our website, we discovered that the dropdown menus within the primary navigation bar cannot be expanded and navigated using only a keyboard. In response to this limitation, we have made the top-level link interactive which takes a user to a page where each of the links that are featured in the dropdown menu can be found and accessed using only a keyboard.
- Videos: All of the videos found within the Apex Communications Network website are embedded from YouTube. Some of the videos were posted by third parties which limits our control to provide media alternatives such as captions, transcripts, or audio descriptions.
Apex Communications Network Ltd. assessed the accessibility of Apex Communications Network by the following approaches:
This website has been checked using a variety of tools to determine accessibility barriers. Some of the tools used were as follows.
1. ANDI Accessibility Testing Tool
2. WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool
3. Contrast Analyzer by Web AIM
This website has also been reviewed using assistive technologies including NVDA screen reader, Voice Over screen reader, Magnification tools, Talkback screen reader, and several other technologies.
If any issues are discovered or occur during your visit on the apexcommunicationsnetwork.com website, please get in touch using the email address provided above. Inside of your email, please share the following information as best as possible.
1. Please describe the experience and how it was discovered
2. Please share screenshots, screen-recordings, or written details of the issue
3. Please specify if any assistive technologies were in use at the time of the experience
4. Please provide feedback or instruction on how it could be improved for your personal experience
5. Share any opinions or ideas that you experienced during the visit
Formal Approval of this Accessibility Statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Apex Communications Network Ltd.
Chief Operations Officer